SNC Training Schedule 2021 For All Batches For All Government And Private Teachers
SNC Training Schedule, The government has announced the schedule for the SNC (Single National Curriculum) training for private and public teachers. Thus, all the registered teachers will attend the training through the SNC’s official website. Now, the government has made 18 batches from 14 July to 18 September 2021. In each Batch, different teachers will get the training for three days. Thus, teachers can check their batches through their CNIC.
SNC is an initiative of the government to launch one curriculum across the country for all private and public institutes. The pulse of SNC is to provide equal opportunity to all students to get higher education without any discrimination. Thus, to make this process smooth, the government decided to train the teachers so that they can deliver their lectures without any difficulties.
The development of SNC is driven by the following key considerations:
- Teachings of Quran and Sunnah
- Vision of Quaid and Iqbal
- Constitutional framework
- National Policies, Aspirations and National Standards
- Alignment with the goals & targets of SDG-4
- Emerging international trends in teaching, learning & assessment
- Outcomes based approach
- Focus on Values, Life Skills Based and Inclusive Education
- Respect & appreciation for different cultures & Religions in local and global context
- Promotion of intellectual, spiritual, aesthetic, emotional, social and physical development of learners
- Move away from rote memorization & Focus on Project, Inquiry and Activity Based Learning
- Development of 21st century skills including Analytical, Critical and Creative Thinking.
- Use of Information & Communication Technology (ICT)
- Alignment with Trends in International Mathematics and Science Study (TIMSS)
How to Check the SNC Training schedule:
- To check the training schedule, candidates have to visit the SNC website. (https://snc.punjab.gov.pk/)
- Registered teachers have to log in and click on the notification icon to check the schedule.
- Then, candidates have to enter their CNIC Number in the search bar to check the Batch and training schedule.