O&O BlueCon 19.0 Build 8088 Full Download Latest
O&O BlueCon It is based on Windows PE and includes a large range of applications for fixing systems, finding and fixing faults, recovering lost data, resetting passwords, and more. O&O BlueCon is a daily-use IT first aid kit for administrators. All of the applications on this O&O BlueCon are launched immediately from a bootable medium (CD/DVD or USB stick). It can so prevent the possibility of data loss brought on by the computer’s overwriting existing data, as may be the case with a new installation. The user is spared the time-consuming task of compiling individual applications thanks to the seamless integration of all O&O BlueCon components.
O&O BlueCon – 96% OFF until 2023:
Based on Windows PE, it offers a wide variety of programs for, among other things, repairing structures, looking and correcting errors, restoring misplaced facts, resetting passwords, and the listing goes on. O&O BlueCon is an administrator’s IT first aid package for everyday use. This O&O BlueCon starts of evolved all applications without delay from a bootable medium (CD/DVD or USB stick). And can so avoid the danger of information loss due to overwriting information at the computer, which might be the case with a brand new set up. Seamless integration of all O&O BlueCon additives saves the consumer the time-eating job of gathering person applications.
O&O BlueCon Benefits:
- Restoring accidentally deleted data
- Backing up and restoring data
- Driver problems and service issues
- Secure deletion of data volumes
- Resetting passwords
- Partitioning hard disks
- Combat errors in the registry database
- Advanced error detection – EventViewer and Chec kDisk
- Locating and removing data
- Downloading additional tools: Integrated web browser
- Creation of a PXE Boot Medium direct from the Boot Assistant
- Unlock and access the Bitlocker drives
- Scripting over Windows 10 networks
- Support too for Hyper-V
NEW: Remove/uninstall updates that were installed by Windows
You may uninstall or delete installed Windows updates using this new feature. The built-in Windows feature is not the only thing that the O&O Update Remover provides. This only shows and removes the “last update”, whereas the O&O is more detailed with a full list of updates installed and available for removal. Also, it is still accessible even if Windows rescue environment doesn’t start!
You May Also Like & Download This: Visual Studio 2023 Crack
Integration into the Windows Recovery Environment
O&O BlueCon’s virtual environment support has been expanded in version 19.0, enabling native booting and full access to even Windows systems running in remote data centres. This gives access to the whole Windows system and all of its data. The new version supports Windows 10 and you can start it with all its integrated programs directly from a USB stick or from a network environment.
Start directly from a bootable medium
Without needing to install anything, all O&O BlueCon applications and functionalities may be used immediately from the bootable medium. Eleven if Windows is broken or can’t start anymore. The integrated tools are quite simple to use and take minimal time to become familiar with.
Create a PXE Boot medium from BuildPE
Clients can launch across a network in a Microsoft network environment without a USB stick or Disc. Customers may now boot a computer across their networks from a remote machine using the PXE boot media established within O&O BlueCon, as opposed to using a local medium such a hard drive, CD, DVD, or USB stick.
Embed drivers: O&O BlueCon DriverLoader
The O&O BlueCon DriverLoader, which automatically detects all system components and loads the required drivers, is one highly unique feature. The user may easily integrate the missing driver for a specific piece of hardware into the operating system, giving him full access to that device.
Professional data restoration: O&O BlueCon DiskRecovery
The new O&O DiskRecovery finds and reconstructs files that were accidentally deleted or lost as a result of a software error. Via every sector of the hard drive, memory card, or USB stick, O&O DiskRecovery looks for lost data.
Easy hard disk management: O&O PartitionManager
You may create, remove, expand, and reduce partitions with O&O PartitionManager. You will also be able to reorganise files to free up space on them and adjust the size of a system partition.
Access a computer without an administrator password
You have access to every registered user using the O&O BlueCon UserManager. A user may rapidly login with a fresh password by changing lost passwords with a few clicks.
Permanently delete data
The user-friendly O&O SafeErase Wizard helps you delete sensitive data and entire drives so securely. That makes it impossible to ever retrieve the data. not even using specialist tools. The five distinct deletions are appreciated.
Backup data from defective Windows systems
Data from broken systems should be copied to external storage. Data on your machine can be accessed without needing to be overwritten. The O&O BlueCon File Explorer allows you to access all files and folders.
- Resolve problems with drivers and services
- Search for errors and check drives
- Resolve Windows errors and restore systems
- Manage users and reset forgotten passwords
- Secure data deletion before computer disposal or transfer
- Recover accidentally deleted files
- Search for, copy, and reposition data
- Reload driver even before the program start
- Download additional tools: Integrated web browser
Two editions: Admin and Tech Editions.
- The Admin Edition is person-bound, i.e. administrator can apply for a license to all computers in the company.
- The Admin Edition Plus also contains O&O DiskImage for backing up and restoring data.
- The Tech Edition allows the user to provide a data recovery service to clients. It enables a technician to operate on as many computers as necessary.
- The Tech Edition Plus also contains O&O DiskImage for backing up and restoring data.