OkMap 17.3 Crack With Keys [Latest] Free Download 2022
OkMap Crack is an application that allows you to view, edit and analyze GPS (GPS) maps and will allow you to scan web maps or digital maps, working. It can use vector format data and DEM data for elevation information. These maps can be organized by creating stops, routes and roads on the computer screen and uploading this data to your GPS device. OkMap Crack features include automatic adjustment of elevation data and estimated travel time.
The full version of OkMap Crack is very easy to use, you can use the data collected by GPS and combine all the necessary elements into a custom map that can be loaded into the navigation system. It has a well-organized user interface that allows you to easily add, edit, and save the data you need to create the maps you need. OkMap automatically sets altitude data and estimates travel time. It provides you with automatic routing and geocoding capabilities. You can organize your route by creating coordinates, tracks and tracks on the computer screen and uploading this data to the GPS.
OkMap Key Features:
- Allows you to browse, change and create maps for various outdoor activities.
- Very easy to use, it is able to use the data collected by GPS.
- Combine all the necessary elements into a custom map that can be uploaded to the navigation system.
- It has a well-organized user interface that allows you to easily add, edit and save the data.
- Automatically sets altitude data and estimates travel time.
- It provides you with automatic routing and geocoding capabilities.
- You can organize your way by creating waypoints, routes and tracks on your computer display and uploading this data to GPS.
- Import vectorial data from the most common formats and DEM data relevant to height information.
- And much more
- Visualization of web maps for more than 70 servers (Apple, ESRI, Google, OpenStreetMap, USGS, …)
- Cadastral layers of Italy: buildings, lots, decoration and zoning lines.
- Ability to add new custom web map servers
- Raster map display / calibration (30+ image formats) (video)
- Viewing vector maps
- Hybrid map display (raster + vector data)
- The ability to open multiple cards at the same time.
- 15 most used map projections
- Coordinate representation in: degrees, degrees-minutes, degrees-minutes-seconds, UTM, ECEF, open location code, GeoRef, US National Grid, British Grid (Ordnance Survey National Grid), Irish
- Grid, metric coordinates with customizable projections
- Database with approximately 3000 predefined forecasts for geographic regions
- Database with more than 700 data
- View 3D raster maps in Google Earth (for supported image formats)
- Project management (metafiles)
- Full screen map view
- Management of map plugins (icons, comments)
- Vector data management (point, multipoint, line, polygon)
- GPX data management (waypoints, tracks, routes)
- File manager
- Select multiple objects with the mouse
- Context menu (right mouse)
- Automatic information function
- Scaling, autofit and scaling functions for selected objects
- The function of moving the map in 3 modes.
- Mooring forms
- Toolbar customization
- Show toolbar yes / no
- Status bar display yes / no
- Check for new releases at launch
- Compatible operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Required memory (RAM): Requires 512 MB of RAM.
- Hard disk space required: Requires 20 MB of free hard disk space.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core or newer.
- Administrator rights
- Images: ECW, BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, TIF and many others.
- Download maps: GFW, JGW, PGW, TFW, BPW (world archive); ECW (Earth Resource Mapping – a map with UTM projection is automatically georeferenced); KML / KMZ (Google Earth, Garmin custom maps) JNX Birdseye (one level, small maps); GeoTiff; OziExplorer; CompeGps; GPS
- TrackMaker; RMap; MBTiles; OruxMap; Gpstuner
- Save maps: GeoTiff; World archive; Garmin custom maps; KML / KMZ; JNX Birdseye; OziExplorer;
- OruxMaps; TomTom map overlays; Gpstuner
- Mosaic Maps – Garmin custom maps; KML, KMZ, JNX, OruxMaps, TomTom, and OkMap overlays
- Vector data: SHP, DBF (Esri shapefile); DCW (digital world map)
- GPS data: GPX; CompeGPS, EasyGPS, Fugawi, Garmin, Geocaching LOC, Google Earth (KML / KMZ), GPS TrackMaker, OpenStreetMap, OziExplorer and many more formats thanks to the
- GpsBabel software
- DEM data: HGT (SRTM-1 and SRTM-3)
- Compatible GPS devices
- Upload / Download: all new GPS devices that are treated as mass storage devices + Brauniger IQ series, DeLorme PN20 / 30/40, Garmin, GlobalSat DG-100 / DG-200 / BT-335, Holux M-241,
- Magellan, MiniHomer, MTK logger, NaviGPS GT-11 / BGT-11, SysTraq Venus, Wintec WBT-100/200
- NMEA navigation: all GPS devices compatible with the Nmea 0183 protocol
What’s New In OkMap Crack:
- Increase status icons next to the timers for recording and streaming
- Added white icons for dock titles
- Added an actual name for files when browsing for LUT files
- Fixed media source not closing file when inactive
- Affixed certain services not properly updating their server information on Windows
- Fixed multiview not rendering correctly on macOS
- Affixed a minor memory leak
- Removed the requirement for the replay buffer hotkey now that there’s a button to record a replay
OkMap Crack Full Specification:
- Software Name: OkMap Crack
- File Size: 164 MB
- Latest Version:
- Supported OS: Windows + Mac
- Minimum RAM: 1 GB
- Space: 180 MB
- Developers: Okmap
- Publisher: Bruce
How to break, register or activate OkMap Crack:
- First, completely uninstall the previous version using the IOBIT Uninstaller
- Download and extract files (you need to WinRAR to extract password protected files)
- Install the installation file
- Close the program
- Copy/paste the crack file in the OkMap installation folder
- Now run the program!