Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center, When you purchase a new keyboard or mouse, you pretty much know what to expect from them in terms of functions. However, if you own a Microsoft peripheral and you want to customize it, you can try Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center. Once you install it, it automatically searches for compatible devices connected to the computer and helps you make the most of them. Depending on the device you want to personalize, you will be able to tweak the behavior of the My Favorite keys located on your keyboard so that they open various items from your PC’s taskbar or they launch a chosen app, website, or file. Similarly, you can modify the behavior of the Calculator or Mail keys so that they meet your exact requirements. Additionally, you can adjust the timing in macros whenever you want to delay events such as key presses or mouse clicks.
Another function of Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center is that the customizations you apply can be active only in user-defined applications, which is especially useful when you want to speed up cumbersome tasks in Word or Excel for instance, but also within various games. Due to this feature, the same key could have a certain function when used within Windows Explorer, a different one within your browser, and another one within a game. The benefit of this customization is that you do not need to learn new keyboard combinations or use a different keyboard in order to fully enjoy your games. All in all, Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center can help you make the most of your Microsoft peripherals, without requiring expert computer skills or featuring a steep learning curve. Furthermore, you can customize both your keyboard or mouse as uniquely as you like, since there are virtually no limits to what you can assign to your keys.
Microsoft Mouse And Keyboard Center For Mac:
Microsoft Mouse And Keyboard Center, Formerly IntelliPoint And IntelliType Pro, Helps You Personalize And Customize How You Work On Your PC. Tailor Your Mouse And Keyboard To Meet Your Unique Needs And Work Style. Modify Your Mouse And Keyboard Settings To Make It Easier To Use The Unique Features Of Most PC Apps. Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 8. Some Older Microsoft Devices Are No Longer Supported In Microsoft Mouse And Keyboard Center; However, They Are Still Supported By The IntelliPoint 8.2 / IntelliType Pro 8.2 Software. The Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center is an app that helps you make the most out of your Microsoft keyboard and mouse. Mouse and Keyboard Center helps you personalize and customize how you work on your PC.
- Latest release: Mouse and Keyboard Center 13
- This latest release supports these new devices:
- Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse Arctic Camo Special Edition
- Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse Nightfall Camo Special Edition
- Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse Forest Camo Special Edition
- Microsoft Bluetooth Ergonomic Mouse
- Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard
- Microsoft Number Pad
Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center Key Features:
• Multiple macro files open simultaneously
• Multi-language UI
• Macros saved in a single file, “File/Open”, “File/Save as” supported
• Macro file encrypted to protect content from being easily viewed
• Macro file AES encryption to strongly protect sensitive content
• Help integrated to commands editor
• Search within macros, macro names, triggers, and descriptions
• Enable/Disable all macro triggers on a single click
• Smart macro recorder *
• Export/Import macros to/from XML
• Export macros to HTML
• Lock macro file to protect macros from being changed
• Status bar
• Disable macros and macro groups
• Generate redistributable. EXE file or the “Free Macro Player” file to freely share your macros with others
• Application-specific triggers – the same trigger can start different macros in different applications or the trigger works just in a defined application
• Text shortcut (such as .s1) *
• Hot-keys (such as Ctrl+Alt+W)
• Extended hot-keys (such as Ctrl+Alt+W, Ctrl+1)
• Macron hint as typing
• Macro commands supported Very limited set Most All 300+
• (All Standard Edition + VBA like Basic Script, file path parser, Excel commands, XML parsing)
• Automatically validate the macro syntax
• Password protect macros to prevent running/changing/viewing them by unauthorized users or accidentally
• Run just selected commands of the macro
• Clipboard macros – paste data of any kind (text, rich text, pictures, tables, sheets, graphics, whatever you can copy/paste)
• Adjustable macro playback speed *
• Log macro execution (user optional)
• Bulk macro changes
• Macro debugging with macro variables preview
• Simple visual macro editing with help file integrated
• Multiple user-defined options to handle errors detected during macro execution.
• Ability to run macro in a separate process
What’s new or improved?
This latest release includes these new features or improvements:
- Smart Switch now supports both mouse and keyboard.
- Use Spotlight to show people what you’re talking about during an online meeting—just click your mouse to put a spotlight on part of your screen.
Perfect Keyboard works with 32-bit and 64-bit versions of the Windows operating system. Perfect Keyboard is available as a Free, Standard, and Professional Edition. Add macro wizard, smart macro recorder, lots of macro commands – these features and more can be easily accessed from a user-friendly interface.
The Free edition has limited functionality to offer; the Standard and Professional Editions are free to use for 30 days.
- Supported Operating System: Windows XP/Vista7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM) required: 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space required: 50 MB of free hard disk space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
- Administrator rights
How to break, record, or activate the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Crack?
- First, completely uninstall the previous version using the IOBIT Uninstaller
- Download and extract files (you need to WinRAR to extract password protected files)
- Install the configuration
- Use the activation patch file (included in the ZIP file)
- It’s over!